The Tower Infinity Kettle is a sleek, durable and contemporary brushed stainless steel kettle combining style with functionality. Its elegant minimalistic appearance together with its extensive features make the Tower Infinity Kettle a natural choice for kitchens and offices alike.
View full product specification.
Its features are numerous. They include a large capacity with up to 7 cups, rapid boil technology, energy saving measures, a push button flip lid, a swivel base, an on/off switch illumination, and multiple safety features. One of the more notable features is the fine mesh limescale filter behind the spout, ideal for the majority of the UK where hard tap water is the norm.
Tower are a long established brand of small kitchen appliances. They emerged over 100 years ago, and they have a strong track record. Their biggest achievement was producing the first electric kettle with an immersible electric heating element. You will also find the Tower brand on toasters, microwaves, mini ovens, pressure cookers, and more.
In detail, the features are as follows:
- Capacity - 1.7 Litres, which equates to around 7 cups of water. Ideal for large families, busy offices and cooking.
- Dimensions - 14.5cm x 23.0cm x 24.5cm.
- Rapid Boil - The 3kW heating element ensures a rapid boil.
- 90 Degree Flip Lid. - When holding the handle, you'll find that your thumb can easily reach a button. This button opens the kettle's lid at a 90 degree angle to allow for easy filling under a tap, as well as easy cleaning.
- 360 Degree Base - The kettle is stationed on a 360 degree base, i.e. the kettle can be positioned at any angle on the base. This is purely for convenience, as there is no need to "line up" the kettle every time you place it down, which could be quite often if you're an avid tea or coffee drinker.
- Water Level Indicator - The water gauge marks 0.5L (minimum), 1.0L, 1.5L and 1.7L (maximum). It allows you to judge exactly how much water you need, meaning waiting time is reduced and energy is saved as a consequence.
- Limescale Filter - Inside the kettle is a limescale filter. It will remove pieces of limescale and other particles too. Such a filter is a must have, particularly in the UK.
- Integrated Cord Storage - To accommodate plug sockets close and far from the kettle, excess electrical cable can be stored underneath the base.
- LED Indicator Light - When boiling, an orange LED lights up.
- Safety Measures - The kettle has two key safety features. Boil dry protection is the main one, preventing the kettle from boiling all of its water away. The other is automatic shut off, stopping the kettle from over-boiling.
Matching Toaster and Microwave
There is a matching four slice toaster and microwave available on amazon.co.uk. If you're looking to do a complete kitchen redesign, then having all three would be ideal. The three appliances are pictured below:
Our view of the Tower Infinity Kettle is positive. The kettle is practical in the sense that its features are broad, and the design is well constructed and durable. The style is sleek and minimalistic meaning it will match most kitchens. Of particular interest is the matching toaster and microwave which are ideal for kitchen renovations. We rate the kettle 4 out of 5 stars.
View all customer reviews, check current price, or buy from amazon.co.uk: